Thursday, May 14, 2015

Brian D.

During the midst of the disaster (according to my previous blogs), there was this guy named Brian D. Dark days seemed a little brighter because of him. He was my bright moon; a gleamed of hope in the darkness. I held onto him as a friend while I tried to escape out of this nightmare that I was living in. After many failed attempts, I somehow made a successful escape to freedom.

 There he was, still  patiently waiting, but yet persistently trying to slowly invite himself into my life; a scattered life that wasn't prepared for him to enter.
The only reason why you're staying where you are instead of doing what makes you happy is because you are scared. 
Yes, I was scared. I was scared of the possibility of a second disaster. I thoroughly thought this over and over. I tried to understand what was happening, why was this happening, and what will happen if I were to make certain decisions. I had the choice to either prevent him or to allow him into my life.

I wasn't ready, but I knew that not a lot of great guys will come around, especially one that suits me, so I took that leap...a leap that could possibly change my life forever. Oh Brian, look what you've done!

No comments:

Post a Comment