Every day, I catch myself staring at her, and I cannot believe that this precious pure beautiful being is mine. How could something so beautiful come out of something so ugly?
During the dark times, I knew she deserved more than I could ever offered. She entered too soon into a world that was not prepared for her. Being that she was born eight weeks early, she had to struggle with many health issues. And not only that, this innocent being had to witness more than she ever should.
While I tried to find ways to give her that life she deserved, her dad would demolish it for his own selfishness. It was almost like everything he comes across would suffer or die. He was killing me, and she saw it. This wasn't the life that I wanted her to live. I knew eventually, it would kill her too.
She was my strength that guided us out of that hell-hole. And so far, it has been a turn for the better. Everything has been going slowly as it is planned. She deserves this life, and I hope nothing but the best will continue to come out of it. <3

No comments:
Post a Comment